Sunday, June 24, 2007

WOWIE!!

Just wanted to write and say that YES I am alive and YES I shall be maintaining this blog!! Thank you so much to anyone who has been checking in, trying to keep up with me. I've hardly been keeping up with myself, between the wedding organisation and getting things ready to move country, then moving and beginning the settling in process while also redecorating our home, things have been slightly on the hectic side!! But, so much has been going on that I'm hoping to fill you in on here, so please stay tuned.

I'm loving it here but missing so much of my friends and family back in Brissie!!! We're about to begin the planning process of our American wedding celebration. It most likely will be quite low-key compared to what we had in Oz, but looking forward to celebrating it with our American family and friends. Wish the two countries (three if you include Norway!!) were more financially accessible to each other so everyone could be together. Love you all heeeeeaps. xxxxxx Laura

3 comments:

liane said...

Hey babe! I am getting a new car!! I will send you pics when I am able... just wanted to drop you a line and say hello!! I hope that you are doing well and not being to busy or homesick!

Love and hugs
Liane

tjmooney said...

Howdy! It's great to get an update, and I'm glad you're getting all settled now. Now lets see some wedding pics! :-D

Talk to you soon.

Brock.

Unknown said...

Pictures. I need to see pictures. Hope your day was great. Can't wait to hear more about it when you get some time in what I know is your very busy life right now.

Shelly