Monday, July 2, 2007

Wedding photos

Thanks for the comments and emails we've received about wedding photos! We actually don't have our official ones ourselves yet, so we haven't uploaded any (many...) for all to see. We'll be picking them up today from the postie, Mum & Dad sent them registered mail for us, so stay tuned!! Pics are on the way!! Check back in a couple of days and I should have some up. And here's a couple to tide us over... I've edited some of them a bit. These were taken by Frank, our groomsman; Sara, my cousin and mother of flowergirl Amelia; and my friend Uli. xxxx Laura













7 comments:

Sara Pearcy said...

Nice photos - tee hee.

If you come across a pic of Mia and I at the reception, I'd LOVE a copy. Your photographer took the only ONE photo of Mia and I taken on the day!!!

xx S.

Anne C. said...

They are lovely photos Laura! I particularly like the lovely sepia photo of you looking very pensive :)

I hope that you have settled nicely into life in LA, and don't miss Tim Tams & Vegemite too much! :D

xxoo

Anne

Unknown said...

Nice photos Laura. Do you know who the designer of your dress is?

lalaura said...

I'll have a look out for the pic, Sara!! I saw one taken of you guys as you came to our house, walking up the steps, it was really cute!!

Haven't started to miss vegemite yet, Anne, but missin tim tams... as they say here, HELL to the YES! Thanks for your comments!!

No idea who designed my dress, Shell, it was off the rack at David's Bridal here tho, I think it's available all over the country maybe. I liked it and right in my price range. 8-) xxxL

tjmooney said...

Fantastic photos! I'll echo Anne, the sepia one is fantastic. Frank's a great photographer! The one of you and your parents is also great, a nice candid moment.

Brock.

suz said...

Gorgeous Laur! Beautiful photos! Cant wait till we see the rest of them!
I want copies!

Miss ya heaps!

I just went to Lismore and met Kierens family- Twas Lovely!

Love Suz
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxxxxxxx ox!

Anonymous said...

You're a stunner Miss Laura! Nice pix!! Have you posted the complete set yet? Love & hugs, Donna xoxo